How to apply for a course
1. Get a BEST account on http://www.BESTorg.eu
Take into account the following:
Login: Your e-mail
Surname: your surname
Student Identifier: your passport number
If you had already an account don't create another, just use your old one and don't forget to validate it this year.
2. We activate your account
What do I need? Photocopy of DNI/Passport and UPM registration document. Also a photocopy of an English certificate (if you have one). Write your e-mail address and your phone number on the photocopy of DNI/passport.
Where? Meet us at Rectorado A, via Ramiro de Maeztu 7, where we are gathering every Friday from 18:30 to 20:30. If you can?t come, drop your documents into the mailbox next to ETSI Telecomunicacion's reception.
I you have not an English certificate, we just make you a short exam when you bring your documents. In this case, write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: English exam.
When? Until the 25th of March.
3. Write your motivation letter in English (be original!)
Logging on in the BEST website you can send your letters to those events in which you want to participate until 25th of March.
4. Wait for the acceptance list. Good luck!!
You can check out the results in your BEST account since the 5th of June.
1. The maximum number of Courses on Technology and Engineering Competitions that you can apply for is 3, and you will only be able to participate in one per season. In total, a student only can assist to three of these events, being two of them of Summer season as maximum.
2. The rest of events doesn't have limit of application nor participation (independently from those in point 1).